Embody is committed to protecting any data you share, and complies with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you have shared your email address in order to receive information about classes, workshops and events:
• You will only ever receive relevant marketing, from Embody, and never from any third party.
• I will not share your contact information with any third party.
• It's easy to unsubscribe from email lists. There is a clear automatic unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email, or you can contact me and I will remove you from the list.
• I never add anyone to an email list unless they have actively asked to be on it.
If you have filled in a class joining form or a client history form:
• Your information has been collected to enable me to work with you in the safest and most appropriate way, and so that I can contact you about anything relating to our work together if I need to.
• Your information is confidential but may be shared with an assistant teacher working with you.
• Your information is stored in order to comply with professional insurance requirements and the requirements of professional registering bodies, and as an ongoing reference for me in our work together.
• Information is stored securely.
• Information is destroyed approximately seven years after the end of our work together.
• You can request to see any information I hold about you.
If you have any questions, please contact me.